Join the Grace Abbott PTO Facebook page for information and to connect with other parents.
Save your Hy-Vee receipts from any Omaha / Papillion Hy-Vee store from September 1st through December 31st. Gas receipts, diner, coffee shop and pharmacy are accepted. Hy-Vee will donate $1 for every $200 spent during this time period to our school. Send your receipts to school. If you receive your receipts via email you can now forward them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Buzz Book Confirmation is now OPEN – Detailed Instructions (click Here)
We will be using https://graceabbottpto.membershiptoolkit.com to host our online Buzz Book, but we NEED your help! All existing and new Abbott families need to confirm and update their own information so that the most current information is published to the school families. Even if you do not plan on purchasing the Buzz Book, please confirm your information!
Order form for Cash/Check – can also pay online via PayPal
How will I access the Site to Update My Information?
ALL NEW and Existing Families:
- Click on the Register/Login button.
- Select “Create Account” and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click “verify my email” and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
- Once these forms are complete, you will be able to purchase the Buzz book online or use the form below to pay by cash or check.
Will there be a Cost for the Buzz Book?
For $3.50, you will receive a paper copy of the Buzz Book and access to the Book online. You can pay using PayPal (after confirming) or Cash/Check using the form below. Additional copies are $3.50.