The Grace Abbott PTO will once again be participating in the HyVee Cash for Students program!
This year’s Cash for Students program begins Thursday, September 1, and continues through Saturday, December 31, 2016. Here’s how it works:
- Parents, grandparents, friends, staff, and administrators shop at any of the fifteen Omaha/Council Bluffs/Plattsmouth Hy-Vees.
- Receipts MUST be dated between 9/1/16 through 12/31/16.
- Gas receipts, diner, coffee shop and pharmacy are accepted.
- HyVee agrees to donate $1.00 for every $200.00 spent. The maximum award to be donated per school is $2,000.00.
- Receipts can be turned into the collection bin at the HyVee on 156th and Maple or to the Grace Abbott office.
- If turning in receipts to the Grace Abbott office, they must be turned in no later than Thursday, 1/6/17.
If you have any questions please contact the Cash Rewards Committee Chairpersons.